At Porthleven Holiday Cottages we understand that nothing spoils a holiday more than having to leave your dog at home.
There are a few terms and conditions that we ask you to adhere to, but probably nothing more than you would implement in your own home.
- Pets must be flea treated before entering the property
- Pets are to be kept under control at all times
- All dog mess on the premises must be disposed of appropriately prior to departure
- Please ensure that no muddy paws or sandy coats are taken indoors
- Pets are not permitted in bedrooms or on furniture
- Pets are not to be left unsupervised on the premises as this can result in damage to the property and distress to the pet
- Suitable pet bedding must be provided by guests for pets to sleep on as well as your own food and water bowls
- Pet hairs must be vacuumed & swept up from the property prior to departure
- Please note that although a property may accept a pet, this does not guarantee that the property has an enclosed garden or is totally escape-proof to all pets
- Any damage to the property made by your pet or extra cleaning required (pet hair on the furniture, dog mess in the garden etc) following your departure will result in an extra charge.
We hope that you understand the importance of these conditions and that you and your dog have a wonderful stay!